PLC Archive Template
To PLC Archive authors: Please use this template to put your program contribution on the site, following these steps:
- Click on the "view source" tab above, then copy everything below this text to your clipboard.
- Enter "PLC Archive:", followed by a descriptive title for your program, which will become the title of your page, in the search box at left, and click "Go".
- Click on the words "create this page".
- Paste the text you copied from below into the editing window.
- Edit the pasted text in places indicated, including:
- Your program's title.
- Your name as author.
- The filename you will save your program file under.
- A short abstract.
- Preview and save the page.
- Click on "Upload file" in the toolbox at left.
- Fill in the upload information, being certain to use the exact same filename in the "Destination filename" box as you used in the link to the file. This must be a PDF file.
- Go back to your newly-created page and test the link to be certain it works.
If you have any problems or questions, please use the contact form on the Control.com site to ask for assistance. Thanks for contributing!
template starts after this
Put a Descriptive Title for your Program Here
contributed by: Your name goes here
Link to File
Put a one-to-three paragraph description of your program here.
For all material in the PLC Archive, our site disclaimer applies. You take full responsibility for the application of any code appearing on this site, as we have made no engineering evaluation of the code nor are we, or the author, familiar with the details and risks inherent in your application.